Last updated November 8, 2022.
Your privacy is important to us. It is HNP Carouge's policy to respect your privacy and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the personal information we may collect about you, including on our website, hnpcarouge.ch, and other sites. that we own and operate.
Information We Collect
The information we collect includes both information that you knowingly and actively provide to us when you use or participate in any of our services and promotions, and any information sent automatically by your devices when accessing our products and services.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device's Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
Please note that while this information may not be personally identifiable on its own, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We may request personal information which may include one or more of the following: name, email, social media profiles, date of birth, phone/mobile number, home/postal address.
Legitimate reasons for processing your personal information
We collect and use your personal information only when we have a legitimate reason to do so. In this case, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide you with our services.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect personal information from you when you take any of the following actions on our website:
– Participate in one of our competitions, competitions, sweepstakes and surveys
– Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
– Contact us via email, social media or similar technology
– When you mention us on social networks
We may collect, maintain, use and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner inconsistent with those purposes:
– to allow you to customize or personalize your experience of our website
– to contact and communicate with you
– for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms
– for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties which we consider may interest you
– to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms
– for internal record keeping and administrative purposes
– to organize contests, sweepstakes and/or offer you additional benefits
– to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes we may have
Please be aware that we may combine the information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Security of your personal information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we maintain this information, we protect it by commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as access, disclosure, copying, use or unauthorized modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, please be informed that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100 % secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with the laws applicable to us with respect to any data breach.
You are responsible for the selection of any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the limits of our services.
How long do we keep your personal information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information to comply with a legal, accounting or reporting obligation or for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes.
We do not target any of our products or services directly at children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
– a parent company, subsidiary or affiliate of our company
– third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers or analytics platforms
– our employees, contractors and/or related entities
– our existing or potential agents or business partners
– sponsors or promoters of any contest, sweepstakes or promotion that we run
– courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials, as required by law, in connection with any current or future legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our rights legal
– third parties, including agents or contractors, who assist us in providing you with information, products, services or direct marketing
– third parties to collect and process data
International Transfers of Personal Information
Your rights and control over your personal information
If you have previously consented to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the opportunity to unsubscribe from our email database or opt out of communications. Please be aware that we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you believe we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the contact details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to address your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulator or data protection authority regarding your complaint.
We use "cookies" to collect information about you and your activity on our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer and accesses each time you visit, so that we can understand how you use our site. This helps us deliver content to you based on the preferences you have specified.
Limits of our policy
Our website may contain links to external sites that are not operated by us. Please note that we have no control over the content and policies of these sites and cannot accept any responsibility for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to this Policy
If required by law, we will obtain your permission or give you the opportunity to accept or refuse, as the case may be, any new use of your personal information.
For any questions or concerns about your privacy, you can contact us using the following details:
HNP Carouge – firstname.lastname@example.org